Good evening with Lola

We will go, with Lola, to another different walk through Villajoyosa, her town. You will like this change of image of the city.

Goodnight. How are you? How have we slept? I hope well because we have new things to offer you. What do we do today if we do not want to repeat from the beach? Which I doubt. Well: today is Thursday and we go to the market. We have an adequate enclosure for it. Much diversity of paraditas; Yes, mercadilleras.

Walk through the old town

After spending some "dineritos" ... we will go to have something. Today is a day that, particularly, I would like, either a normal menu or a typical tapa of ours. We can go to the "Fishing Club", to the "Skull" or whatever you want. If you want, you can consult me. I have no problem in informing you, or advising you, where you can or should go or where I would never go.

We have already eaten. We are going to rest a little while. Once we have rested, depending on the desire, we can go for a stroll through the town or, if we prefer, we will go to Benidorm. "The great Benidorm". I am not a supporter because when I go on vacation I want relax, tranquility and other things so I do not want to say that there is no need to go.

If we dined at Benidorm O.K. But if we go back to La Vila, today I would go to the Old Town, to the Plaza de la Iglesia. I assure you that you will surprise the place. There are a couple of little boxes on whose terrace you can dine in an environment that you will tell me if I am not right.

After dinner a good Gin Tonic and to go to the bed, that tomorrow is Saturday and we have other things to do. Bona nit, Good evening! Before, remember to give me one more one in that menu that comes out when we press the three dashes next to the name of the blog. Tell me, give me your opinion. I love reading! The image begins to "Stars in blue".





Comentarios