Lola from her vantage point

Lola greets you from her vantage point, introduces herself and tells you about her and her people.
 Hello everyone.

I'm Lola and today I start my journey with you.

I hope it's for a long time.

What does Lola look at from her window?

 My intention is to let you know my town, day by day: its people, their customs and many other things.

 
To start, my town is called Villajoyosa, La Vila Joiosa, or, as a family and is known daily: "La Vila". I would like you to meet her and, much more, visit her.

 
I would like that, when you read my articles, you feel that you are in La Vila and live it as I live. That you like me and that you want to visit and know her. First, with visits made online by people who are interested and want to know La Vila and know what can be done here: getting up one morning and visit, see, eat, buy, etc. as if in his own town he was.

 After the presentation

Well done my presentation, we went to what interests us.

Today I get up, I look out the window and I think: today, what do I do? Well, it's very simple; Depending on the time of the year you can approach, it is true that you will find a town unknown to many but that, sure, will surprise you. Among other things it is a village, not so village, well located and, above all, a quiet place.


I hope you like the content of this site. If you want to know more, read the rest of the articles and leave me a comment if you have any questions or you want to ask me something.
 
@elmiradordelola @teanimasvendemos #elmiradordelola #teanimasvendemos #villajoyosa #lavilajoiosa #comunidadvalenciana #comunitatvalenciana #costablanca #venta #pisos #inmobiliaria #alquiler #buildings


Comentarios